Saturday, February 2, 2008

Whats that on the horizon?

I knew (a hunch, perhaps) that all it would take for me to be out of the current situation is to let it be known to the www (wild whacky world) and to post a blog about it. In fact, I was halfway through my previous post when I saw the first signs of it surface to light.

Letting it known to the world gives me back all the "oh, you are in heaven" responses. In fact, I got that so much that I possibly started feeling guilty about me getting a paid vacation while others struggled it out with their lives. And perhaps, I started wishing, without myself knowing about it, to get back to the work (whatta) life.

I got a few phone calls within the last hour - the only common thing being that everyone else is as confused about my assignment as I am. But, one thing is almost certain. By the end of this weekend, I will come to know about my next assignment and then the happy days are gone, for now. Sob!

But hey, I am happy for whats going to happen next. Prepare for the worst and hope for the best.

No comments: