Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Pretty Face

When I first saw her, I thought I had never seen a girl more beautiful than her in my life. I couldnt resist the urge to go to her. Her father was right behind her and was showing his disapproval when I first tried to touch her. Her response to me was to offer a hug. I did so, and her mother came to the spot, amazed at all this. Her mother mentioned "She knows when she has found one of her people." "What do you mean?" I asked. The reply was "Well, when she met her mamaji, she was very friendly to him, but not so with any other strangers. Now that her chachaji has come, she knows it well!" Of course, I am talking about my bhaiya and bhabhi's kid girl. She was just a few months old when I first saw her.

Next time I could meet her was on her second birthday. Thats when I had the Dallas trip planned. More about that in the next posting.

1 comment:

Renju said...

sir ji long time waiting...cmmon blog maaadi......