Friday, June 27, 2008

So, what happened, exactly?

"So, what exactly happened over the past 2 months?" is the first thought that crossed my mind when I saw my blog site today. Its been 2 months since I posted anything here. Few of my friends have been telling me about it and today, while talking to one, I reminded myself to do this on the same day.

Of course, the fact that I am not feeling very sleepy at present, even though its nearing 1 AM, helps me put in some thoughtful words here. So, let me crank up the flashback memory and see where I had left off.

April - the Dallas trip, ok, I owe you that.
May - the India trip, ok, need to blog about that as well.
June - Boy! this month is almost over, with just one significant event.

Ok, before I keep forgetting stuff, I need to blog about these. Right on, the Dallas trip it is then, in the next posting. :-)

Note: Procrastination is an ancient art.

So, in this posting, let me mention my current state of mind.

I dont know what to do. Over the past few days, there has been a lot to do at work. But, in effect, its not really much that I am doing. For quite some time now, I feel that nothing much is happening in life these days. I feel down. But, I also feel elated at the same time, for some strange reason. Perhaps it is because of the 'calm before the storm' feeling. I feel as if I am on the verge of something, as if something major is going to happen. So, what would that be? And when will that happen? Only time will tell.

No comments: