Another sizeable break (of 9 months, this time), and I welcome myself back (again). I hope I can be more regular from here on. So, what are the excuses, err, reasons this time? Let me just say I was waiting for an internet connection at home. At my new residence, that is. After 3 failed attempts of trying to get an internet connection at my previous residence, I did the only logical thing - shifted my residence. Well, not physically, but just a shift in the logical reference. Heheh.
But wait, it is not just a shift of residence from one place to another. It is also a very major shift from being a 'tenant' to a 'house owner'. That's right. I am, or rather we are, now the proud owners of a brand new 2BHK flat in Bangalore. A small step but a giant leap kinda stuff.
There was also another major role change at work. I have now been promoted to Technology Architect. This was something I have been aspiring to be for quite a few years. Because of recent changes in the company policies, the bar had just supposedly been raised for another 2 years, but I got thru sooner than that. Kudos to me. :)
Another role change is about to happen. But, as usual, I need to have at least one topic left to be blogged on another day. So, thats it for now.
Also, I need to brush up on the study material as I have a certification exam tomorrow. So, thats my plan for today, before I hit the sack in an hour or so. Well, more like half an hour by the end of this posting.
Hope to be back here soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
welcome back! congrats on all your role changes and new appt as well :):)
Post a Comment